| Product Overview |
| || ||
Specialty 2-Coat Reinforced Teflon™ Coating System
Premiere coating system for end–uses that require durability, non-stick, thermal stability, and abrasion-resistant properties.
The 2-Coat Reinforced is the premium Teflon™ coating line for end-uses that require non-stick capability, abrasion or scratch resistance, thermal stability to 500 °F, and durability in a thin film coating. Decades of innovation and technology have led to significant improvements in this coating. This water-based system is a unique blend of PTFE, PFA, and FEP fluoropolymer chemistry. The primer utilizes On-Smooth technology for easy adhesion to smooth surfaces when necessary. When your application requires ultimate release and superior durability at a great value, 2-Coat Reinforced is your choice.
Download Marketing Material (PDF)
There are certain technical requirements when applying Teflon™, therefore registration is required to purchase Teflon™ industrial coatings and gain access to Teflon™ Fact Sheets and SDS information. Click here to register for an account. If you are already a registered user, sign in here.
|Features & Performance Benefits
- Primer can be applied On-Smooth on aluminum substrates
- Thin film primer topcoat for quick application and cure
- Water-based for low emission environmental standards and easy cleaning
- Great performance and value in a primer topcoat system
- PFOA free
- Maximum use temperature of 500 °F
A blend of Teflon fluoropolymers, PTFE, FEP and PFA, for superior durability with outstanding non-stick and low friction properties, resulting in a system that can be used in a wide variety of high performance applications.
- Excellent Nonstick properties
- Extended service life due to excellent Durability
- FDA approved for direct food contact regulations in 21CFR
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
For best application, apply to aluminum oxide grit blasted metal substrate. If grit blasting is not appropriate, the coating can be applied to a smooth, clean surface. Spray applied primer is force-dried (Ref. 5-8 min. at 120–150 °C (248–302 °F). Temperature of primer between 35–45 °C (95–113 °F) before application of topcoat. Total system: minimum 5 min. at 428 °C (802 °F) or 3 min. at 435 °C (815 °F) (metal temperature). Peak temperature should not exceed 440 °C (824 °F). See Fact Sheet for complete application information.
|Product Codes | Colors
Primer | 857G-030 | Black
Topcoat | 857G-230 | Clear
- Availability: Next day shipping by Intech
- Ordering: Online, fax, and phone
- SDS & Fact Sheets: Always accessible at intechservices.com