The Intech Information Institute is excited to present the Fluoropolymer Coatings – Products, Markets, and Sales Strategy workshop. This 1 1⁄2 day intensive seminar is designed to provide attendees with a comprehensive complete understanding of the critical areas that impact growth for coating companies around the world. Whether you are new to the coatings industry, or an experienced veteran, this workshop will give you a wealth of valuable information that you can use immediately in your job function.
Products – The Teflon™ fluoropolymer coating product line is filled with products designed to meet a wide range of end use requirements. This workshop will help you understand the product and the outstanding characteristics of each product. You will also gain valuable insight about product selection criteria so that you can make accurate product recommendations. The basics of job costing, application troubleshooting, and product stewardship will round out this area.
Markets – Teflon™ fluoropolymer coatings are used in nearly every industry in some capacity. Understanding these industries, as well as the inherent values that Teflon™ fluoropolymer coatings deliver, will allow attendees to increase their understanding and recognition of target industries in their local geography.
Sales Strategies – Implementing and managing a sales process is a daunting task for most small and medium sized business. This module will provide an overview of the foundation of a sales process and principles, as well as specific tools and processes that can be effective in any coating facility. Coupled with product and market knowledge, attendees will be better equipped to develop new coating business opportunities.
- Product technologies and capabilities
- Examples of fluoropolymer coating uses in many markets
- Emerging markets for fluoropolymer coatings
- New business prospecting methods
- Sales and marketing tools
- New to the coating industry
- Experienced with coatings, but want to expand your knowledge
- Making coating product selections and specifying decisions
- Involved with inside or outside coating sales
- Interested in developing new fluoropolymer coating business